REVIEW: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One!

After seeing the film at its midnight US premiere,
I can now share a brief NON-SPOILER review
of the film.

The film's story seemed to flow better then any of
the previous films of the series, and the keen
attention to even most of the smallest details
was gratifying to both book and movie fans alike.


The acting from the younger actors, I can also say, seems to improve with each new film.
The film itself had a dark, edgy feel to it, not unlike the 2008  film "The Dark Knight".
Looking back on it, it is not a film that I would recommend to any young children
for these reasons:

*Frequent scenes with intense action violence
*Some brief scenes of torture
*Language


But to the more older audience, I highly
recommend this adventure as one
well worth the price of a movie ticket.
Overall, I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

Powered by FeedBurner