JK Rowling updates her Twitter account

At long last, JK Rowling, after creating a Twitter account this past year, had not, up until now, said very much on the social network for the past several months. Today however, she said this: "I am told that people have been twittering on my behalf, so I thought a brief visit was in order just to prevent any more confusion!". And around that same time, she also said:
However, I should flag up now that although I could twitter endlessly,
I’m afraid you won’t be hearing from me very often, as pen and paper
is my priority at the moment." Obviously she is hard at work on something.
The question remains: What?

This is the newest news on the HP author.

The Order of the Phoenix Network (OOTPN) will release futher news
on her "Pen and Paper" project when news becomes avalable.