J.K. Rowling reveals new details about upcoming children's book!

In a new interview with The Telegraph,
J.K. Rowling has revealed more details
on her upcoming, unnamed, children's book.

"As the writer of Harry Potter,
I'm always nervous of committing myself
to another children's book, but yes,
the next thing I write will be for children," she said.

"I have a lot of things on my laptop currently,
including a couple of things for children - for a slightly younger age group than Harry Potter
was aimed at - which are nearly done and will, I think, be the next thing I publish.
I have run them by my children and they seem to like them which is always a good sign.

"I also have some ideas for another book for adults but it isn't too far on [in development],"
She added.
 
What are these possibly two books, and what are they about?
Even if  she has even planned them out it won't be likely that J.K. Rowling
will be revealing any major details concerning them anytime soon.