EXCLUSIVE photos of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!


 As I have recently returned from the
Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction in
the Universal Orlando theme park in Orlando, Florida,
I have photos, taken from my trip, available only to my viewers.

To the left is downsized Gringotts bank.
The bad economy appears to have struck
the magical world too, because it seems to me
that Gringotts relocated to a slightly smaller location.

The beautiful Hogsmede village was a pleasure
to visit, although the famous Harry Potter drink,
butterbeer, was not one of the highlights of my trip.

Touring Hogwarts castle was the best part.
It was terrific. Any Harry Potter fan who appriciates
detail and loyalty would have a blast in this place.


Harry Potter music plays non-stop in the
Wizarding World. I really enjoyed it,
as I'm sure all other Harry Potter fans would too.

Check back on this blog next week for more
pictures from inside the very enjoyable
Wizarding World of Harry Potter.


Enjoy the photos!
(Because Warner Bros. may soon take it down!)